Kinomé proposes and manages 3 types of forest management projects: protection of existing projects, restoration of degraded forests, promotion of products and services from forests.
Kinomé guarantees accurate measuring of outcomes and impacts.
Project ownership assistance
Type of clients : Project managers in business, institutions and NGO’s. Areas : Local development in the broadest sense, with or without a forest challenge. What we offer : Project management support. Objective : Set up and follow up on turnkey projects for third parties. What we did :
- Need assessment and diagnosis,
- Identification of partners (local village communities, NGO’s, institutions, companies, scientific organizations, schools, individuals, etc).
- Project concept and description,
- Setting up of local projects and implementation support for local project managers,
Identification and follow-up of the projects
Type of Clients : bailleurs de projets cherchant une garantie de qualité et d’impact de leur engagement, que vous soyez entreprises, institutions ou ONG. Areas : Protection, restoration and development of forest products and services. What we offer : Support in identifying quality projects, participation in setting them up, support and monitoring Objective : Propose a wide range of projects that suit your needs What we did :
- Need assessment,
- Identification of projects,
Capitalisation and wording of the projects
Type of Clients : institutions and NGOs. Areas : Local development in the broadest sense, with or without a forest challenge. What we offer : Assessments, strategy development and multiplication, definition of new projects. Objectif : Support the development and/ or the multiplication of your existing projects. What we did :
- Recommendations for the continuation (or not) of the project and/ or definition of a new project,
- Search for multiplication effects (human, financial, organizational).